Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

School Days

    Those were the days, the days that are gone. The Faces forgotten, the memories linger on......Southminster.

    No.6 "Well I certainly shoot better than you do!"
    No.6 "That's because I'm lefthanded!"
    "Well why didn't you shoot with your left hand?"
    "Because I'm supposed to be you."
    "Oh I see. You're supposed to be me, am I'm supposed to be the baddie?"
    "There's no supposed about it!"
    "Come to think of it, your fencing was off as well."
    "I was Captain of the school boxing team."
    "Oh! How is your boxing these days?"
    "You'll find out in a minute."
    "Oh that's very good, and really worthy of me."
    "Shall we sing the old school song before I beat the living daylights out of you?"
    "If you like, but it's been a while........
    {No.6 begins to sing the old school song, and Curtis does his best to join in}
    Those were the days, the days that are gone. The faces forgotten, the memories....linger on........Southminster.

No comments:

Post a Comment