Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Observers Of Life Should Never Get Involved!

    No.6 is about to attempt to leave the Village, but then I observed something queer about this picture. No, it's nothing to do with the second camera crew. I first thought that it was a reflection in the glass of the helicopter canopy. But no, there's actually a chap standing by the side of the helicopter, I've ringed him in red. Who the devil is he, and what was he about I wonder?  He's not Number Two is he, Eric Portman?             Be seeing you.

4 comments:

  1. The pilot maybe, making sure they don't break anything!! Those machines are infernally delicate contraptions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Moor,

    Hadn't thought of him being the helicopter pilot, silly of me!

    David.
    BCNU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes questions can be answered. It appears your man would have been Captain John Crewsdon.

    http://www.rotaryaction.com/pages/prisoner1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Moor,

    You 'have' been doing your homework! That name you gave me has now got me thinking..... time for me to do some homework of my own.

    Rgards
    David
    BCNU

    ReplyDelete