Search This Blog

Sunday 27 November 2011

Caught On Camera


    Yes, that's me as No.6 sat at the wheel of KAR 120C. Not the original KAR 120C, that was written off in a car accident in Australia back in 1967. The car is actually a Caterham Super Seven, no different to a Lotus 7. The two pictures were taken at a Prisoner convention in the mid 1990's at Portmeirion.
   The colour photograph is of myself and my wife as No.2 and No.6 in a re-enactment from the Prisoner episode Dance of the Dead, just after No.6 had been listening to a radio. Poor old No.6, if he persists with his dream he may be taken for mad. But No.6 likes his dream, and I was taken for mad, when I stood up where we are sitting, because it's a steep drop on the other side with only a few trees and bushes to break ones fall. I was the first person to do that during that particular re-enactment, since Patrick McGoohan stood there in the actual scene. Well I always believed that if you are going to do something, you do it right!   
Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment