Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

60 Second Interview With No.6

  
No.113 “That looks like hard work.”
   No.6: “What?”
    “Chopping down that tree like that.”
    “Yes it was.”
    “Doing as the caveman did, eh No.6?”
    “Yes. What exactly do you want, can't you see I'm busy?”
    “Why don't you use a flint axe?”
    “You find me some flint around here and I'll use it!”
    “Point taken. But why are you doing it?
    “I'm going to carve something for the Arts and Crafts exhibition.”
    “Bit extreme wouldn't you say?”
    “What?”
    “Felling a tree.”
    “Its the size you see.”
   “And that's important?”
    “Not in all cases, no.”
     No.113b "Smile." {click goes the camera}
    “So what's it going to be?”
    “Look haven't you got anything better to do than to bother me?”
    “Its my job.”
    “To do what?”
    “Ask questions.”
    “I thought that was No.2.”
    “It is, but our readers want to know, and its my job to report.”
    “What that I'm felling a tree?”
    “Well I'll leave you to your work No.6. Just as long as you have permission.”
    “Do I need it?”
    “Probably not in your case”
    “You’re going?”
    “Yes.”
    “Keep to the paths.”

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment