Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

Collectors Corner

  Rememebr this record, which was produced in 1986 by Bam Caruso and through Six of One: The Prisoner Appreciation Society, perhaps you have the LP, and or its predecessor with the gatefold front cover. Well I was trawling ebay yesterday afternoon, at the end of a very productive day, and I came across this item.


THE PRISONER PATRICK MCGOOHAN C.T.S STUDIOS REELS FOR "THE PRISONER" THEMES 1986
   
You are bidding on two C.T.S Studios reels for "The Prisoner" TV series themes starring Patrick Mcgoohan,plus "The Prisoner" original soundtrack music LP.
   
Both reels are boxed,on front of both boxes are marked 'Dolby Copy',dated 27-1-86.
   
Sides 1 & 2,
   
Client : Bam Caruso Records
    The Prisoner,12 inch LP
    Cat No. KIRI 066
    Mono
    (P) 1986 Bam-Caruso Records
    Both reels and LP are in excellent condition and in good working order.
    
Valued at £50 

   In years gone by, I would have placed a bid for this item, even though I have no actual machine to play the tapes on.

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 copies of the album.

    Material on 'The Prisoner' was rather obscure in the 80's and I literally wet myself when I discovered this in 'Our Price' (who?) one afternoon. It turned out to be my passport to 'Six Of One' but that's another story...

    BCNU );oB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Steve,

      I have 2 copies of the record myself, both purchased through 6of1, I'd no idea that 'Our Price' had sold them.
      My passport to 6of1 came via the 'Channel 5' videos in Novemebr 1986.

      Regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete