Search This Blog

Sunday 23 September 2012

Thought For The Day

    I can't Figure It!
   That No.6 didn't know who No.2 was when he paid him a call during the episode of ‘It's Your Funeral.’

    No.6 didn't appear to know who No.2 was, in fact No.6 seemed to be rather confused "I want to see Number Two" he said. "I am Number Two" No.2 replied. I mean for No.6 not to know who No.2 is, well I just can't believe it, not when you consider how long this No.2's term of office has been. And especially when No.2 has just returned to The Village from leave! Perhaps this No.2 was so industrious, working behind the scenes for the good of the community, that he had no actual dealings with No.6, well not until No.6 came to warn him about an assassination plot against him!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment