Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2012

Who's That On The Telephono?


No.2 “Get me the Village Fish and Chip Shop……..hello, I’d like cod and two please.”
No.213 “I’m sorry?”
“Do you deliver?”
“Deliver what sir?”
“My cod and two of chips, with salt and vinegar please.”
“I’m not sure I understand sir!”
“It’s simple enough I should have thought. I’ll repeat my order….”
“No that’s alright sir, I heard plain enough.”
“So what’s the problem?”
“I’m not sure I can fulfil your order that’s all!”
”What do you mean you cannot fulfil my order. Do you know who you’re talking to?”
“Yes Number Two, but it’s clearly obvious you don’t!”
How dare you speak to me like that! I want to see you in my office immediately, immediately do you understand?”
“Yes sir.”
No.243 “Who was that on the telephono?”
“Number Two.”
“What did he want?”
“Cod and two of chips!”
“Are you going to take it to him?”
“How can I? You know full well the fryer’s broken down!”

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment