Search This Blog

Sunday 30 December 2012

60 Second Interview With - The Man With No Name


  No.113 "Howdy stranger."
The Man with No Name "What do you want?"
"Oh don't be like that mister, we all got our job to do."
No.113b "Smile" {click goes the camera}
"What do you want?"
"Well you've got the whole town riled up."
"How I manage that?"
"We've got a Sheriff who don't wear no gun."
"I don't need a gun."
"Well you'd better tell that to the Judge. Word is some of his boys are gonna dust you down!"
"The Kid?"
"He's fast on the draw."
"I've seen faster."
"You?"
"Maybe."
"There are some who say you was a Sheriff in Witchita, but that you hung up your badge and gun."
"People always talk about something they know nothing about."
"But why?"
"Because I got fed up with being a moving target for any two bit gunslinger looking to make a reputation for himself. For putting my life on the line every single day for twenty dollars a month!"
"Blimey, as much as that! So what you gonna do Sheriff?"
"I don't have much choice...do I!"
"No Sheriff, I guess you don't."
No.113b "Smile" {click goes the camera}

Reporter 113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment