Search This Blog

Saturday 23 February 2013

Who's That On The Telephono?


    No.6 "is that the telephone engineer? I wish to report a fault."
    No.2 "Do I sound like the telephone engineer?"
    "Who is this?"
    "I understand you wish to confess a fault."
    "Who told you that?"
    "You did just now. You said you wished to report a fault, of which you have several!"
    "I wanted to report a fault with the telephone."
    "Well you can tell me now."
    "Can you fix it? It was cut off earlier!"
    "I'll fix it for you that it's not only your telephone which is cut off if you don't tow the line Number Six!"
    "Don't be like that, I only wanted the telephone engineer!"
    "Telephone engineer?"
    "Telephone engineer oh good, I wish to report a fault........"
    "Don't you realise who you are talking to?"
    "Can you get off the line, I'm trying to report a fault to the telephone engineer."
    "I am Number Two."
    "Ah, then you're just the man I want. I wish to make a confession!"
    "What is your confession my son?"
    "I can't stand girls who don't know how to make a decent cup of tea!"
    "Neither can I. Tell me do you put the milk in first, or last, and why do you first warm the pot always?"

BCNU

No comments:

Post a Comment