Search This Blog

Saturday 30 March 2013

Who's That On The Telephono?


    No.6 "Hello doctor, I'm on grey."
    No.249 "As it happens so am I."
    "Good, that means we're on the same wavelength."
    "I thought we were on the same telephono!"
    "How can we be on the same telephono?"
    "Well you said you were on grey, and so am I."
    "Ah yes, I see what you mean. It's the same prop!"
    "Can't we afford two then?"
    "Not after so much money has been pumped into the first seven episodes we can't, no!"
    "Well what is it you want?"
    "Well more money might not be a bad thing...."
    "This isn't in the script is it?"
    "No, you're right. I want to speak to someone?"
    "Who?"
   "The doctor."
   "Doctor who?"
   "Oh no not him."
   "What?"
   "Ah doctor Watt."
   "I said what."
   "Yes, what's your name?"
   "I don't have a name, I have a number 249."
   "Ah, mister Two Hundred and Forty-Nine."
   "If you like. Now what can I do for you?"
   "Well it's like this doctor. Everytime I lift my left arm it hurts."
   "Well don't do it then. Other than that keep taking the pills!"

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment