Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2013

60 Second Interview With Mister X

No.113: “So Mister X.....”
Mister X: “Don't do that!”
“What call you Mister X?”
No.113b “Smile” click goes the camera,
“I'm incognito!”
“Sorry, I thought you were in the Kursaal funfair in Southend-on-sea.”
“I'm in disguise stupid!”
“Oh no, don't be like that. I'm only trying to do my job. Why are you in disguise?”
“I’m on Her Majesties secret business!”
“What secret business?”
“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret, would it?”
“Perhaps me and my colleague here can help. Are you on the trail of anyone?”
“Have you seen the girl?”
“What any girl?”
“No, a girl in a white chiffon dress.”
“There's one over there by merry-go-round with a photographer.”
“What are they doing?”
“Well the girl's posing, and the photographer, well he’s taking photographs.”
“Listen, you're not Sherlock Holmes by any chance?”
“Do I look that elementary?”
“No, but in that disguise you do stand out well, you’re easy to spot.”
   And at that Mister X went dashing off at the sight of a young girl in a white chiffon dress, while me and my photographic colleague One-One-Three-b went for a ride on the Roller Coaster.

Reporter No.113
Photographer No.113b

No comments:

Post a Comment