Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Quote For The Day

   "Would you help yourself to pineapple madam."
                                         {The shopkeeper-No.19 Arrival}

    That's not really the quote I had in mind, because just before the Prisoner enters the General Store, the Shopkeeper is speaking some undistinguishable language. But then seeing his next customer, the Shopkeeper reverts to speaking Englsih, for the Prisoner's benefit? And that's the quote I would liked to have used, but I cannot spell the words the Shopkeeper speaks, and it doesn't appear in DVD subtitles, well that's hardly surprising really.

BCNU

2 comments:

  1. Welsh perhaps, isn't it? - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,

      To be honest I don't know what it is, but it's certainly not Welsh, that much I am certain. I'm not certain actor Denis Shaw spoke Welsh.

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete