Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Prisoner On The Big Screen!

   The news that The Prince Charles Cinema in London has aquired the theatrical rights to the 1960's television series 'the Prisoner.' The above was in my email inbox this morning from ChristineB. The cinema is looking for suggestions as to how the series should be presented. Although I don't think a 24 hour, or even two 12 hour marathons would be a good idea, after all, why rush a good thing? A bi-weekly would seem favourite, I think I'll drop the cinema an email.

Be seeing you

2 comments:

  1. Although I won't be able to be present it's a great idea! And you're right, why the hurry? 3 batches of 4 episodes and the final one of 5 screened per day would make a perfect event and thereby allow time for exchange rather than watching 8 hours or more in one go until your eyes start having dark rings. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,

      I could not agree more. In the way you suggest it would also give more opportunity for more fans to go and see an episode or two of 'the Prisoner' on the big screen.

      Very kind regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete