Search This Blog

Thursday 19 December 2013

Who's That On The Telephono?

   "Look I told you Janet never call me at work. I'm very busy at the moment!"
   "Put me through to Number One. What do you mean who am I, I'm the new Number Two, now get me Number One."
   "No Janet, I was abducted from my home and taken to the Village................yes I know it sounds very melodramatic but it's the truth. Now look Janet I want you to tell your father.........hello Janet, Janet are you there?"
    "Number one.......I seem to know your voice!.........What do you mean I sound like you..........you do don't you, it's like talking to myself! What do you mean can I give Janet a message for you!?..................I'll come round and see you...................you've just been given a rocket! Look you're the reason I'm here......................what do you mean I have only myself to blame!?.....................hello, hello, are you there?

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment