Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

Who Is The Prisoner?

                       
    The Prisoner is a struggle against “the one inside,” against oneself, and as you say it can be a very personal one. On a personal level, some years ago I did have a slight struggle with the Prisoner, I questioned where I was going with him, or where he was taking me. I thought I had given too much of my life to him and his Village. And yet, having been a Prisoner of the Prisoner since I was twelve, I think my life has been leading me to where I am. Not so much a fan, an aficionado of the Prisoner, more like the Prisoner has taken over my life! There’s no escape now, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t think I would consider escape, even if that were possible. The Prisoner could never belong to me, so perhaps I belong to him! To me the Prisoner has become a very  very personal thing.

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment