Search This Blog

Saturday 11 October 2014

What’s That Pat McGoohan Up To?


Fall Out, what a trial that was!
    Pat "Now look, I'll be sitting just over there."
    Kenneth "In the chair of honour."
   "On the throne."
   "And the dwarf?"
    "He'll be standing over there next to me sitting on the throne."
    “So who is Number One?”
    “I am.”
    “But you’re the former Number Six.”
    “Well now I’m Number 1 at the same time."
    “Not the
Butler then?”
   “What?”
    "They could mistake him for………..."
    "Who”
    "The little
Butler."
    "Mistake him for who?"
    "For Number One."
    "What mistake him for Number One, don't make me laugh!"
    "Well Patrick you're setting the ball rolling, and now only time will tell what people will make of it all, and the conclusions they draw."
    “Again, how do you make that out?”
    “I've read the script. In the final scene, the door of Number 1 opens, and who goes through that door?”
    “The
Butler.”
    “Precisely, the
Butler, not you Patrick. So it makes it look like it’s the Butler who is Number One!”
    "Look I'm Number One and he's the
Butler - everyone got that?"
     "I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I" and so the chanting begins!

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment