Search This Blog

Sunday 30 November 2014

What’s That No.6 Up To?

    I thought the waitress couldn’t get Number 6 tiddly? Yet Number 6 gives every impression that he is inebriated!
   Its night time, but not quite "chucking out time," although Number 6 does seem to have had enough for one night! But hang on a minute, Number 58 seems to want to take him on somewhere, as she is seen here helping Number 6 out of the "Cat & Mouse" nightclub and into a taxi. She cannot be taking him home, as Number 6 only lives a couple of steps away from the Cat and Mouse nightclub. There was once the question would Number 6 join a club? We know that Sir Charles Portland took ZM73 to his club, and it would appear that Number 6 is a member of the Cat and Mouse nightclub, “members only” as the sign says! Unless of course 58 was the member and signed 6 in as a guest!

Be seeing you

4 comments:

  1. I would guess this is footage from the final episode. So then, as we know there's excised footage showing No. 6 as an improvised singer in the bar. Could it be that No. 58 guides him out in order to avoid becoming the target of enraged bar visitors who wouldn't tolerate his artistry? - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Yes that's quite likely, especially if he was giving them his rendition of "Nelly Dean!"
      There's an old mill by the stream, Nellie Dean
      Where we used to sit and dream, Nellie Dean
      And the waters as they flow,
      Seem to murmur sweet and low
      You are my heart's desire; I love you, Nellie Dean.

      At the old mill stream I'm dreaming, Nellie Dean
      Dreaming of your bright eyes gleaming, Nellie Dean
      As they used to fondly glow
      When we sat there long ago
      Listening to the waters flow, Nellie Dean.

      I can hear the robins singing, Nellie Dean
      Sweetest recollections ringing, Nellie Dean
      For they seem to sing of you
      With your tender eyes of blue
      For I know they miss you too, Nellie Dean.

      I recall the day we parted Nellie Dean
      How you trembled broken hearted, Nellie Dean
      And you pinned a rose of red
      On my coat of blue and said
      That's a soldier boy you'd wed, Nellie Dean.

      All the world seems sad and lonely, Nellie Dean
      For I love you and you only, Nellie Dean
      And I wonder if on high
      You still love me, if you sigh
      For the happy days gone by, Nellie Dean.

      There's an old mill by the stream, Nellie Dean
      Where we used to sit and dream, Nellie Dean
      And the waters as they flow,
      Seem to murmur sweet and low
      You are my heart's desire, I love you Nellie Dean.

      BCNU

      Delete
    2. Oh David, that's lovely! Didn't know you could sing!
      N
      x

      Delete
    3. Hello Nadia,
      Only when I've been drugged, meaning three or four pints and a few large Whiskys!

      Very best regards
      D6
      BCNU

      Delete