Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Butler Speaks

    Those of you of an observant nature will have observed I’m sure, that I wear my cape inside out. Mind you I do not wear a numbered Penny Farthing badge, but as it’s been such a long time, Number 2 doesn’t bother me about that now. Something I have in common with Number 6! As for those bright colourful striped capes, I’ve always thought them rather garish, even for The Village. So I choose to wear my cape inside out, which could be interpreted by some, as my rebelling against the accepted norm, and thereby demonstrating individualistic tendencies. Or on the other hand, for a man in my position I do have to maintain a modicum of decorum. However personally I have no desire to look……..ridiculous!

Be seeing you

1 comment:

  1. Which episode has a #2 in office long enough to confront the Butler about his lack of Village wear protocol?

    ReplyDelete