Search This Blog

Thursday 29 October 2015

The Therapy Zone

    I don’t know why I’m here, sitting on the floor with all these other people. I don’t know what it is I’m supposed to have done. When I’m not sitting here they put me in a room, strap me in a chair in front of a television screen, and all the time they play films. They say that if I watch the programme for long enough, I’ll get sick of it, and not want to watch it any more. Aversion therapy they call it, that’s why I’m sat here on the floor with all these other people. Sat on the floor wearing a blindfold, and head phones. They are playing music constantly, the same music over and over, more aversion therapy. But they just don’t get it you see, I like it, I like to watch the series, and listen to the soundtrack music. I just wish Two would take me away from all this, to take me to a better place than this, The Village!

Village is best for me.
Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment