Search This Blog

Friday 6 May 2016

Two Times Six!


   6 “What have you got to look so smug about?”
   6 “Well something’s not quite right.”
   “You can say that again. No don’t. You’re wearing the wrong blazer.”
   “I could say the same about you.”
   “What do you mean by that?”
   “Well one minute you’re wearing a blazer with joined up piping, the next it’s broken.”
   “But at least it’s the right colour. And since when did I go about wearing a badge?”
   “Since a few days ago as it happens.”
   “I don’t know who you are. But you come whistling in here as if you owned the place.”
   “Possession is nine tenths of the law.”
   “Just a minute.”
   “What is it now?”
   “It’s back to front!”
   “Back to front?”
   “Reversed. You came in through the door over there on the left.”
   “So?”
   “The door should be over there on the right. This isn’t my cottage.”      
   “Ah, at last we agree on something.”
   “It’s all wrong, it should be the other way around. What kind of game is this, done to disorientate me even more is it?”
   “Well it seems to be working.”
   “Do you know what I think happened?”
   “No, but I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”
   “The positive and negative are the wrong way round. I’m left-handed, this cottage is the wrong way round, and I bet The Village outside is the same.”
   “Same?”
   “Yes, the wrong way round.”
   “To you?”
   “To me. I think I know what’s happened………..I’ve stumbled into a parallel Village!”
   “Blimey, and they call me the Schizoid Man. I’d better give Number Two a call, he’ll be interested to hear that he’s got twice the trouble now!”
   “How do I get back?”
   “How did you get here in the first place?”
   “I don’t know. Everything was okay until I came in here.”
   “Out of the frying pan into the fire eh?”
   “Get Number Two on the telephone.”
   “Yes, he should find this interesting. My guess is he’ll make you wear an iron mask!”
   “Yes and we know how that story ended, the mask ended up being worn by the other one!”
   {Number 6 picks up the telephone and calls Number 2}
   “Number Two, you’ll laugh when I tell you what’s happened…….”


Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment