Search This Blog

Monday 29 May 2017

Caught On Camera!


    “Extraordinary, I’ve never seen anything like that before!”
    “I didn’t think it was possible to do it like that.”
    “What, you mean in that position?”
    “Yes.”
    “Shall I put up camera thirty-four sound and vision?”
    “No, not just yet, I think we’ll watch a little while longer.”
    “Its novel I’ll give them that, I don’t think anyone’s tried that before.”
    “What sat astride a floating tree trunk?”
    “And the paddles?”
    “Two frying pans strapped to two poles. How far upriver do you think they can paddle?”
    “We’ll give them a run for their money but alert Post Ten just in case, then orange alert. In the meantime put up camera thirty-four sound and vision.”
    “Right...................................”

Be seeing you

4 comments:

  1. They may have been on a self-discovery boat trip or, like in the film "Deliverance", on an adventure trip, paddling past the Old Peoples Home before the high tide set in... - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arno,
      Yes that's good, I like that. Because its not people escaping The Village, its people passing by!

      Best regards
      David
      BCNU

      Delete
  2. Some did this year during the Sunday election parade. - BCNU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did indeed, I watched them via Village surveillance, and some paused to watch what was taking place on the quayside!

      BCNU

      Delete