Search This Blog

Sunday 30 July 2017

Quote For The Day

    “I’m not one of them!”
    “No, no-one is. Go back, tell them I was not interested, that I wouldn’t even listen. Why bother, they know already. I won’t go for it whatever it is, so you may as well stop trying!”
    “We never stop Number Six.”
                                     {Number’s 50, 6 and 2 – It’s Your Funeral}
   
That’s right, they never stop, mind you they fail more often than not. If ever Number 2 has a plan he should make sure Number 6 isn’t involved first. I say he, because no female Number 2 actually failed in dealing with Number 6. In fact Mrs. Butterworth and Peter Pan faired exceptionally well with Number 6, and should be commended for their efforts. Number 58 played her part, but as the new Number 2 was merely left to tie up loose ends. I suspect she enjoyed her role as Number 58, a Number 2 working undercover, that was a novelty!

Be seeing you


No comments:

Post a Comment