Search This Blog

Friday 11 August 2017

Village Life!


    “We’ve been watching you.”
    “I know.”
    “You know?”
    “Yes, there was a click.”
    “A click, where?”
    “In the mirror.”
    “Just in the mirror?”
    “No, over there, yes over there too.”
    “Do you know why we had been watching you?”
    “No.”
    “A man of your calibre is bound to get himself noticed.”
    “I resigned.”
    “We noticed that too. But you’re with us now.”
    “With you?”
    “Our Bank is a cover for secret work, you should be used to that, it’s like World Travel you once work for.”
    “You think I was a travel agent?”
    “And you’re not a bank clerk now, so what’s the odds?”
    “Well I’m better at figures than I was at holiday destinations!”
    “How much for a fortnight’s stay in
Blackpool?”
   
Blackpool, is that all you can afford?”
    “Bank managers don’t eat off silver plates you know!”
    “Well go on then, treat yourself to an overdraft!”

Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment